Australian Citizenship Application Assistance Program
Australian citizenship is an important step in the settlement journey, and represents an ongoing commitment to Australia and all that this country stands for. A permanent resident of Australia enjoys living in a free and democratic society.
Working closely with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, MRC North provides free assistance to clients applying for and navigating the processes of gaining Australian citizenship, and guidance on:
- the rules and eligibility of becoming an Australian citizen;
- an explanation of application fees and the assessment process;
- guidance on completing the necessary application forms;
- provision of resources and study material required to prepare for the citizenship assessment; and
- an explanation of the citizenship ceremony, as the moment citizenship is conferred, not upon successfully completing the assessment.
MRC North supports approximately 150 clients annually to achieve Australian citizenship.
To make an appointment to discuss your citizenship application or obtain more information contact MRC North on 6332 2211.