MRC North is very pleased to announce we are now registered for Support Coordination and Life Stage Transition under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Support coordination enables participants to:
- maximise the value for money they receive from their supports
- genuinely exercise their choice and control
- implement their plan
- have increased capacity to manage/direct their own supports
- have greater opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support options
- better coordinate multiple supports and services
- have the capacity of their informal support network strengthened, and
- be better able to use the NDIS Participant Portal myplace.
For further information, please visit the NDIS page under Our Services, or call the MRC North office on 6332 2211.